Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just a reminder that tomorrow we will be offline. If you're interested in joining us at some point in the New Year, we'll look forward to seeing you then.

Hope this a special holiday season for everyone, especially all of you digging your way out of that crazily falling white stuff!

And so we leave you with, what else, but a little HAM... :)

Me: Hope, did you know PopPop and Nana got a lot of snow?

H (scrunched up face, noticeably bummed): That's good. But Mommy, we didn't get any packages of snow!
***
While driving around looking at Christmas lights...

H: "... You better not pout, you better not cry... I'm telling you whyyyy!"

Joe: Did you know that pouting is the same thing as whining?

H: It is???

Joe: Uh-huh, and do you ever whine?

H (very thoughtful before answering): Well, sometimes I do whine.

Me: You want to sing the song about the angels?

H: I don't remember that one; sing it for me.

Joe and I: (A very sad rendition of "Angels We Have Heard on High")

H: Uh guys, why does that song sound like pouting?
****

Merry Christmas one and all!



2 comments:

Nonni said...

I will miss your blog! I always
enjoy seeing your beautiful girls!
Merry Christmas to you and your
family!
Will and Caroline's nonni

6 Worleys said...

i thought u were just going private??