Friday, September 12, 2008

A Double Portion

Remember this post? Well, seeing is believing! (I love how it looks like I'm totally cramping their style in the last picture... don't I understand snack is more fun while dragging it around the yard?!)




When we're asked how it is with two under two, we could say a lot of things. And in some moments we could simply summarize it with "Phew!" But as I spent part of my afternoon yesterday dancing with the girls as Hope kept joyfully shouting, "Mommy! Maddie, dance!"... Then later as I held Maddie close while listening to testimonies at a fundraising dinner for our local crisis pregnancy center... we have to say that flashing us one of these at any moment is enough to face just about anything...





Hope you have lots to grin about this weekend too.

Have a great one!

7 comments:

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

LOVE the pictures...such sweet girls...how fun! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow :)

amandajonalissa said...

There is nothing better than a big ol smile on your kids! Adorable...both of them!

NurseMarcie said...

Precious! Just Precious; and they look like they are sooooooooo much fun! I love the new pictures. Have a Wonderful weekend Martins.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with your blog! I gotta figure out how to make it pretty, AND have sound! I bet I can, I know how on myspace but this seems a bit different. But anyways, I couldn't keep the tears from blurring my vision as I saw your precious little family, and getting oh so big. Those smile...oh how touching. Maddie is so little, she even fits in Hope's play stroller, lol! I'm glad things are going good and life is 'back to normal' as you adjust to another person to care for. :) What a delight, especially when they flash you those big cheesy grins, LOL! Love ya Katrina, Natasha

Nicole D said...

Oh wow! They are too cute! You all look like the transition is finally being allowed to occur! I LOVE the grins!

Amanda Pilkinton said...

They are so sweet. It is pretty crazy having two under two!!!

Tabitha said...

You have a beautiful family! It was great seeing you guys again. When you are ready to visit TSC get our number from Rachel and you can go with us.