Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Own Saturday Morning Cartoons

Oh, to be feeling better... So this is what becomes of a long awaited, lazy Saturday morning, Daddy's old college skit box, Mommy's old classroom dress up closet, two questionably mature parents, and two very fun little girls:

This, um, beautiful wig made its grand appearance at our wedding reception where Joe's best man, Mark, did quite the impersonation of me during the groomsmen performed skit. (FYI, "Holy Matrixmony" is a best seller in our household if you're ever interested in renting it. Hurry, though, it's flying off the shelf!)

And it is my understanding this wig has had many a wearing among Joe's friends; one can ONLY imagine. Then again these "Many Mouse!" pajamas have started to have many a wearing too as they're requested every night at bedtime. (Luckily, no offense guys, the wig is not).

Oh yeah, this new one of ours fits RIGHT in! (FYI again, for truly beautiful red hair check out our friend Alissa and her awesome new video montage).

Maddie is somewhere under that hair... we think.


You'll never guess who this (Go, Fairview Cardinals!) outfit used to belong to some 22ish years ago...

Okay, so maybe you did?! :)

To end this silliness, "Many" herself gives you an official Mickey Mouse Club goodbye...
"See you later! M-O-U-S-EEEEEEE!"

****

Speaking of Saturday, happy birthday Auntie Marcie! Next visit let's share some more cake in honor of YOU, okay? XOXOXO!



7 comments:

Nicole D said...

Ok - that grinning doll with the bright red long hair is SO cute! What an adorable picture! And, I LOVE "Many Mouse"

The Gieses said...

What a lovely morning! Thanks for sharing.

amandajonalissa said...

These are so much fun you guys! All the pics made me smile =)

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is hilarious! I am loving all those wigs!! There's nothing like a well-placed wig on a baby... ;o) Last Halloween, Mike went to work as a redneck with a mullet wig. Before he left, we put it on Amelia and took pictures of her in just her diaper and the mullet wig. She looked like that kid on Joe Dirt!

I cannot believe the groomsmen at your wedding...hahahahaha...I would LOVE to see that... Sounds great!

Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning and for stopping by to visit me! I hope you have a wonderful day! :o)

beck said...

What a riot! I can't wait until the girls get big enough to show them the pictures of Joe camping a couple of years ago. I can tell they both have such a great sense of humor. They looked so funny... I can't decide who looked funnier... Maddie with the red wig or Hope with the blonde wig on. I kept looking for pictures of you and Joe with the wigs on... Maybe next post? We can always hope...

Zach and Natasha Zirbel said...

I laughed out loud when I saw those silly pictures! I knew the wigs were in the fun closet but I hadn't seen them on any models yet ;) And I gotta say, I would enjoy seeing the video from your wedding, could you pull that out next time I'm over?? Fun times, fun times.