Monday, May 4, 2009

Ain't Seen Nothing Yet...

How could we even dare make the remark that it couldn't get any better than that?

I forget the amazing love and provision of the God we serve.

Because my hands are shaking from excitement.

No-- I daresay I am beyond giddy, beyond excited.

And convinced.

Totally convinced that you all are some of the most amazing and generous people.

For today in the mail, all the way from Canada, I received a little something.

Two hundred little somethings.

Two hundred ways closer to bringing Pavel home.

Make the grand total...

SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Then make my heart stop skipping beats over getting to cut this check to his family.
No-- on second thought, don't.

What a God, indeed!

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

That is so great!!! The generosity of people never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for helping Amy bring Pavel home!!! :)

Molly said...

You are FANTASTIC!! Thank you for helping them bring that sweet boy home. Isn't he just precious?

saraiwithani said...

Thanks AMAZING!!! What a God, indeed! Little Pavel's homecoming is getting closer and closer thanks to your passion for the least of these!

saraiwithani said...

And that was supposed to say THAT'S AMAZING...I guess I was so excited that I forgot how to spell!