Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moments with Maddie- Month 5

As our cuddle bug and I sit here downloading bunches of Christmas photos while we wait on the other two to finish bedtime stuff, we realized this post is long overdue. Six months is just around the corner; she continues to make our hearts overflow!

Since we were on the road, Grandpa and Grandma Martins' chair was a perfect spot to capture how Maddie has grown. No slideshow this time, but we hope for bunches of holdiay pics perhaps later on in the week. Enjoy!




5 comments:

amy said...

oh my goodness, what a doll baby! she's getting so BIG! she continues to look more and more like YOU.

looking forward to Christmas pics!

Jon and Amanda plus 2 said...

I agree with Amy! Maddie looks a LOT like you Katrina! She gets prettier everyday...and that sweet spirit...it comes through in EVERY picture. I just love her!
(And she's getting LONG!)

saraiwithani said...

Friend, she looks more and more like you every day!! What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to visit and squeeze those sweet little cheeks! Love you guys!

NurseMarcie said...

Oh Maddie, you just melt my heart!!!! You get cuter Every time I see you (if that's even possible)! I am missing you and hoping that you and your mommy and big sister are all feeling MUCH MUCH better! I can't wait to see you hopefully soon.

Nina said...

It was so good to see you guys over the holidays. Maddie is so cute and precious! Love to you all!