Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Simply Excited

Today is a good day.

I should be hearing any minute now that my best friend safely returned from an amazing medical missions trip to Thailand.

My camera died, may its memory card rest in peace. To be more accurate, it drowned, and this was its last faithful contribution to the Martins' collection of memories.
That really is a happy thing, in the long run, but more about that later.

And, drum roll please... we'd love for you to pop on over here to check out a project that's been in the works for a couple of months now. We designed this site ourselves with the sincere hope that it will bless, encourage, and maybe even inspire along the way. It would be great fun to hear what you think!

Simply excited,

1 comment:

NurseMarcie said...

Oh friend, I am HOME and it is So Good to be home indeed!!!! I thank you and Joe and the girls for your prayers and your love and your support!!!! I can't wait to share all of the details of this AMAZING trip. The Lord is SO GOOD!!!! I have truly missed YOU!