Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moments with Maddie- ONE YEAR!

I suddenly realized I never did that twelfth post. I know I got out her birthday pics, but I never put together all the months in that little brown glider. The brown glider that I keep meaning to girly-like distress since we got a Madison, not an Owen, thirteen months ago yesterday. The perfect addition to our family, sweet cheeks and all.

Before I give way to my chitchatting mood, just how have we made it without such closure? :)

I can hardly even believe how much she's grown as I look back to the beginning! Seeing these photos together now, I can't help myself but to hum a little tune.

Isn't she lovely...






Shine on, Maddie girl!
Mama

3 comments:

saraiwithani said...

I can't even believe how cute she is and how fast she is growing up!! Love you, Maddie-girl!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

LOVE IT! That smile is contagious!

Dr. Alfaro said...

Katrina, I really should have your email, but I don't. Please pray for this family... maxeyweb.com I told you about them briefly when we were at Brooke's house and were speaking of baby Cora. It seems that the Maxeys will loose their second little girl to an aggresive cancer. You'll have to go WAY back if you want to get the full details, but the brief history is at the top of their page under each person's name. I'd recommend you start with Madeline.

Thanks... squeeze Hope and Maddie extra tight for Ivy and I today.

Kristi