Sunday, March 8, 2009

haaammm, haaammm...


...on the range!
Let’s avoid finishing the range's bills by dishing out some ham, we say. Since we can’t avoid this for too long, we hope you won’t mind that this month is mostly in pics.

As you can see below, Hope learned how to play hide and seek. She’s a natural, obviously.

However, she truly is a natural at something else called busting. a. move.

Roger Rabbit
Kid-n-Play

What’s old school good for if not The Hammer, of course?

Our dancing queen. She made us do it.

And those babies of hers… they are always good for some hammy moments. Recently when we asked her if we could again distinguish some of them with names, she agreed! Had we not momentarily forgotten how much she loves to know EVERYONE’S full names these days, we wouldn't have been surprised when she excitedly said, "Ummm, yes... Katina Wa-nay!" (Katrina Renee for those who may not know Mommy's full name).

Katina or her friend, especially, go everywhere and do everything with us. Visits with Daddy in the square...
Pretend trips to the Hobby Yobby...
Some two year old pictures...
Do you actually need a caption? :)
Have a great start to the week, everyone!
Joe and Katrina

9 comments:

saraiwithani said...

What a little stinker!! She is absolutely adorable, and with 2 mild mannered, recluses for parents, where on earth does she get that big ol' personality?!?!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

So fun! Aren't these kiddos hilarious at this age? I am loving it! Hope's 2 year-old picture turned out precious! Also, I LOVE those sweet headbands...too bad Brock and Brody won't go for it :)

NurseMarcie said...

Hope you truly crack me up girl! I miss you sooooo much. I just LOVE watching you dance and tell me story's and well I am hoping to see you again really soon. I love you sweet girl. Give Maddie a big hug from me and tell mommy that Auntie Marcie REALLY needs one of those 2 year old pictures:) You're Beautiful. MWA!

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Oh gotta love that dancing machine! I miss seeing the Maniac! You guys are so fun. I miss you terribly and agree with Auntie Marcie, I am thinking one of those cutie pictures too! Love you guys to pieces!

amy said...

love it! goin' old school...keep it real ;)

the pics are great, and as always, bring a smile to my face! keep having fun!!!

hope you got some of that incredible weather we got!!! spring is coming...YAY!

Hightowerz said...

I have to agree... Hope is being too cute! What personality you captured in those pic's. I especially love her in those pigtails... it just adds to the charm! Maddie is so sweet with her big smile... I can't wait to see her hold her own with Hope! I bet you guys will be in stiches with both those precious girls hamming it up. Not a dull moment in the Martin house!
Can't wait to see you guys and catch up! Oh, how time flies!

Becca

Zach and Natasha Zirbel said...

I am glad to hear she is taking such an interest in names cause all those nameless baby dolls of hers were probably concerned about their identities, lol. J/K! She is an absolute doll, that is FOR SURE! Who in the world made her pok-a-dot dress for her and her baby?? Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Katrina, how are you doing? Your blog page is amazing! Amy Hadsell Bullman is trying to help me set one up and she told me to check yours out. I have started one and it is definitely still under construction!?!? Your daughters are beautiful(how could they not be)! We have three kids of our own - two boys and a girl(8,7, and 2). I live in Alpharetta, GA and have been married to my husband, Greg, for 9 years. Wow, how time flies! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my page. Take care!