Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Roommates

These two big girls have been wishing, then begging, then pleading to be roommates.
If you look closely on their memory board, you'll see a bridal shot of me that Hope found. She notices if you move it half an inch. Cup overflows.

So we borrowed a toddler bed until we make some final decisions and rearranged. Now that it's a done deal, obviously no one is happy about it. :) So fun to hear them giggling, reading, pretending....
Somebody, really, tell me where she gets this from??

...and, only occasionally, shouting things like-- "Hey, I said, get OFF my bed!!"

To have sisters.... it is some kind of joy that I am blessed to have a front seat to watch. Unless coveted Little People or stuffed animals are involved.

I jest.

{Sort of.}
Bonus... Alysse now has a little space to herself. If I can bring myself to put her growing up self in there.


Leesie, I'm not ready to stop being your roommate. Not quite yet, even if you are getting *so* big too. Thanks for saying 'Mama' and 'Dada' this month. We're over the moon about it. Your tiny waves and claps are the sweetest. Your favorite little face pinches are not, but still we keep you.

Forever and ever, we keep you.

8 months on 1.22.11


xoxo,
Mama

No comments: