Friday, February 20, 2009

To Be Continued...

You could say this girl is typically pretty passionate about animals.
(And perhaps about that messy BBQ dinner, but that's another post for another time.) :)

Watching her interact with them, especially dogs, makes us think she just might have a special touch. After all, with a furry friend like Tucker, she can handle pretty much anything right?

This is why we have been working (playing?) hard all week long.


Check back later on for more details...

In the meantime, hope you have an awesome weekend!


4 comments:

amy said...

she may have found her niche!

love the fact that she is sponge painting right there on your CARPET!!!! what an easygoing person you are ;) i only hope i am like that...

already with my nieces, nephew and jero's cousins...i'm like "oh no, out of the dirt, wash your hands, your face is dirty (as i'm scrubbing it down), there's a spot on your shirt let's get that out" on and on i go, the whole time thinking how incredibly OCD i MIGHT just be with my own...i know you have to let them be kids! even with my dog, though, i wash his feet off if i "think" he has stepped in something dirty (hello he's a dog, amy), i will admit i've even wiped his little butt off "just in case"...ok, TMI!

so, great painting and great patience! hope yall have a splendid weekend!

TGIF!

Andrea said...

Hope hasn't had her b-day party yet, has she? I thought of it the other day when Billy and I were at Wal-mart. We saw the animal plates...and lots of them! Didn't know if you had found any yet. Good luck with the planning I know it'll be great!

k.mart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.mart said...

That was certainly the best zoo party I have ever attended! I wish I had had a party like that when I was a little tike. What a creative momma!