Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Moments with Maddie- Month Seven


Another month... we'll let the pictures do the talking since we're short on time here. Seven pictures for seven months of our Maddie girl. As you can tell, we're getting more and more personality all the time. :)








As a quick PS... no, PR (Praise Report)... a day short of M's four month milestone, my mouth pain was corrected by a major root canal. Now a day short of M's seven month one, I found out that the remaining bit of tooth encased in my lower lip is mysteriously (read: miraculously) GONE. This means I probably do NOT need mouth surgery, after all!
How thankful we are for your thoughts and prayers!

6 comments:

saraiwithani said...

Only 2 more days until I get to pinch those little cheeks!!! Can't wait to see you all! :)

k.mart said...

What a beautiful girl. She must have a smoking hot mom!

amy said...

she is just SOO dang cute!!! that little face on the 3rd pic down just made me laugh! what a personality...and she just continues to look like her smokin' hot mama ;)

happy day!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

Maddie is getting so big! How fun! That is amazing that the piece of tooth is gone..praise God!

Zach and Natasha Zirbel said...

Hard to believe she's already SEVEN Months old! WoW! How do you ever keep up with those girls growing up so fast? I will continue to be amazed by your mothering skills and all those balls you keep in the air too-sending goodies to the neighbors, keeping your house decorated for the current holiday, making wonderful meals, craft time with the kids, ETC! You're a Proverbs 31 woman and maybe you even put HER to shame?! Nah, just kidding, I don't know if thats possible since its in the Bible. I haven't written comments lately but I have been staying current with your blogs. I just posted a new one so you gotta stop by and see our recent adventure. Love ya!

Beth said...

Katrina those girls are incredible! I could look at those beautiful smiles all day long, and I can't wait to meet sweet Maddie someday!