Monday, April 28, 2008

Why Hello, Hello!

Pictures and Stories.

These have always been by far two of my favorite things. In fact, falling in love with my husband Joe was a done deal when I discovered piles of albums stashed in his dorm room (captioned and everything, in his boy-ey way, but still!) and enough stories to rival the sunrise. Which is exactly what happened… I brought over my albums and we stayed up all night looking at old photos, crying and laughing about old stories. Can you say I was smitten? Seven years, and three moves, and two children, and one crazy dog later you could say I was… I am.

Which brings me to why we are finally starting a blog of our own! A couple of years back several of my close friends really started blogging, and I wanted to jump right in- yet, it never quite happened (hint, hint- rev back up, girls!) But seeing as how I LOVE reading the stories of others on their blogs and it being a great creative outlet for writing (that knows no time of day or night and, hallelujah, no pressures or deadlines!)… not to mention, it also makes for a fun place to catch up with family and friends on different streets and continents, in different states and cities… well then, why not? On this rainy and stormy day good for starting such things (which is also helping Hope to take the longest nap in history) I declare, let the blogging begin!

May this little chunk of cyberspace be a blessing to you. And may these hands help me out along the way…

No comments: