Saturday, April 20, 2013

Authored by Hope

So much good, happy, busy going on.

A little, or maybe a decent bit, of the other stuff too.

All of it trusted to work out for our good.

The other day Hope out-of-the-blue brought me a story that led to happy tears, true to her anticipated ending.  I didn't edit a thing except for some spelling and minor punctuation.

And so, my girl's voice captured here.

The Adventures That We Have
By Hope Eliana Martins

When I came out of your tummy, I was as cute as cute could be!
 photo hopeybirth_zps025006bf.jpg
Then you brought me home.  I learned about the world.
 photo hopey_zps7dc56127.jpg
I soon grew up to laugh and play.  But there was something missing.
 photo IMG_1163_zps4ba4b026.jpg
Maddie.
 photo maddiesbirthday_zpsb4dff480.jpg
We brought her home.
 photo IMG_2171_zpsbb5d06f4.jpg
We grew up and laughed and played. But there was still something missing.
 photo handa4_zpsbd3bc566.jpg
 photo handa5_zps4810cbd7.jpg
Alysse.
 photo alyssebirthday_zps47623c1b.jpg  photo AlysseandHope_zps0d64ab34.jpg  photo allgirls_zpsbcaf9a56.jpg
We are bigger now, but we will always remember.
 photo Spring2013026_zps55c1386f.jpg
I hope this story brought tears to your eyes, but if it did not, I love you Mama!
***********

Sweet child of mine.

She's pretty good at capturing the bits.
~Katrina

3 comments:

Christy Marshall said...

I mean seriously!! Whatta kid. Just wow.

Mama Suz said...

sweet words from precious Hope.....seems like she's taking after you,katrina, with her writing!!! Love to all of you

k.mart said...

Mama Suz, that is a truly sweet compliment. And, thanks, Christy. I marvel at the work God is doing in her. Love to you both!