Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five for Our Fall Baby

I already joked a couple posts ago about how fun it would be to have a baby born in the fall. As I looked over some recent pictures I realized that though I don't have one whose birthday is in September or October, this year I've got myself a real pun'kin alright.
Best part is that God picked her straight from His patch and shipped her way back in the Spring!




He lights 'em up like no other, I might add.

Happy five months, our pun'kin'girl! You're growing so fast and especially reveling in your abilities to roll with the best of them and to blow the bubbliest of bubbles. You were made for this season in so many ways. Kissable, round, chubby cheeks ranking toward the top of that list. I thank God for your sweet smile and irresistable coos that illuminate a room!
~Mama

1 comment:

saraiwithani said...

She's changing so much!! I hope to cover those sweet little cheeks with kisses very soon!