Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Moments with Maddie


A whole month already since Madison joined us... so hard to believe. Still she feels so brand new, yet like she's been here with us all along at the same time. We used to have a blast captioning albums through Snapfish each month of Hope's first year, so today we start a mini version of that celebrating Maddie. Each time we'll begin in the "rock rock" (as Hope calls it) so you can help us watch the amazing growth that happens over these first 365 days.



Absolutely no shortage of pink around here

Love the bath, love the spa treatment... but please can we do something about the chill in between?

To nap with Mommy?
Posted by Picasa
Stay awake?
Or nap with Daddy? Tough call, so I choose them all!

My big sister has the market on smooching! (Her first words when they brought me home were, "Maddie! I wuv ew!" Not even kidding... sniffle!)

This goes out to my Uncle Billy and all those other crazy, wonderful UT fans (oh, and can't forget you loyal Vandy friends either--you know who you are... hehe!)

Much, much more to discover... so glad you'll be along for the journey!
ps... The night I posted last I woke up completely drenched-- fever broken! A second doc's appointment today will hopefully bring good news and again we're on the mend. Your thoughts and prayers. AMAZING!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I believe we are seeing Mama Katrina in baby form with those pictures of Maddie!! Wow! She is beautiful and looks so sweet...making me want another one already! (I mean afterall, Levi did say he'd like a brother or sister for Christmas!)

NurseMarcie said...

Katrina, I am so glad you are on the mend again. I continue to pray for you all and hope everything returns to normal quickly. I absolutely Love all the new pictures of Maddie. She is so precious! Hopefully I will get to meet her in person one day real soon. And it looks like Hope is an Awesome Big sister. Give the girls a big hug and kiss from Auntie Marcie. Take care and know that I miss you and love you.
Marcie

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

sweet pics!