Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally... Meet Maddie!

Things are slowly but surely really beginning to look up, praise God, and we are so grateful to many of you for your words, your prayers, and so much else. It's quite late tonight, but we want to take a moment and let a little someone finally say a proper hello...

Upon arriving home...

And being loved on by her big sister for the first time there...

Actually none of us could really resist...

First nap in PopPop's crib... "MADDIE!" follwed by kisses, hugs, and a poke or two to her "eyes, mouth, nose" (the list goes on) :)


Warming up after her first bath...


Hope you enjoy these few snapshots from the past weeks. Love and blessings to you all until we can catch up in more detail later!

10 comments:

NurseMarcie said...

Maddie is adorable and I am so glad to see that things are getting better for all of you. You have all certainly been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope to see you all in person real soon!
Love to you all.
Auntie Marcie

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

Maddie is beautiful! So excited to see pictures! Hopefully we will get to drop by sometime and give Maddie her gift :)

amy said...

oh my word, she couldn't be any more perfect!!! what a joy...and she looks just like katrina, IMO.

i hope and pray everything is getting better...

i, of course, want MORE, MORE, MORE once you're back up to par my dear :)

take care and God Bless those precious babies of yours!!!

amy

amy said...

oh, i forgot to mention...those chubby little cheeks are just too much, they put a smile on my face!

ASUBttrfly said...

She certainly is quite a beauty!! It is good to see that things are looking up for you. Your family has been and will continue to be in my prayers.
God's blessings!

The Gieses said...

What beautiful girls you have! Congratulations! Love and prayers to you all...

Anonymous said...

So beautiful..all of you! Thank you for sharing such great pics! Can't wait to meet sweet Maddie! Lots of Love ~the Vissers

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

You just let me know when you are feeling up to it. Brock would LOVE to play with Hope and I am so excited to meet little Maddie :)

Jilly said...

My heart is overflowing with love for this beautiful baby girl, Maddie! Team Martins....prayers are being sent up continually on your behalf...each of you are simply AMAZING!! Katrina- you are especially close in my heart and I love you soooo much...I hope and pray you are getting better each day!

I cannot wait to come and visit you!!

Jilly

Andrea said...

Such a sweet and beautiful girl!!! Looks just like her mommy! I saw many fun pics of Hope with her new sister that mom brought from her lovely visit, wish I could have joined her.....maybe we can plan a visit soon! Take extra good care, I know you'll be back up on your feet soon and make up for lost time! May God continue to bless you and give you your extra needed strength! Lotsa love to you all!