Friday, July 11, 2008

More Ordinary Miracles...

I was cleaning out our camera today to make room for a little someone else's birthday and ran across some pictures that made me smile. Thinking they might do the same for you as you head into what we pray is a wonderful weekend, here are few of the faves (with specific shout-outs to those who made them possible, though hopefully enjoyable to all! :). Today I am extra thankful for two ordinary miracles-- God's peace which passes all understanding and unexpected generosity. Both of these have surrounded me this day, this minute even... what a Father to send you just what you need at a point when you really need it the most!

For Auntie Marcie... you can see she didn't like going out in this her beautiful birthday outfit AT ALL!



For Andrea... a little Sunday morning stroll in that precious, creative pillowcase dress.



For Auntie Brooke... your care package ducky slippers- a hit! Cadan is coming close, perhaps, to fitting in the crocodiles soon.

I am reminded of this verse from Jeremiah, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord... plans to give you a hope and a future." May that be an encouragement to us all this weekend and in all the days ahead!

3 comments:

NurseMarcie said...

Awwww Hope, you look so Beautiful! I can't wait to see you soon. Please give your mommy a GREAT BIG hug from auntie Marcie and tell her I LOVED the new pictures of you. I hope you are all having a Great weekend and getting some rest before the excitement this upcoming week. I love you!

Andrea said...

Hope is such a star! She looks adorable in everything, and who'd of guessed, a pillowcase dress!!!! How precious, thanks for the pics, glad to see you're still blogging right up to your due date! take care....only a little bit longer....

alida woods said...

Please know that my prayers are with all of you. I can attest to Katrina's strength and know she will move through this with grace.
I am holding all of you in the light and passing the word to all who love you here.

Lida