Monday, May 5, 2008

"Ha- PEE Birfdey NA-NA!" (how I like to say it!)

Written by Hope (with just the teeniest bit of help from Mama) even though we know Nana in her humble ways will probably get us... WE ALL FIVE LOVE YOU! :)

Even before I got here-
My Nana could not wait.
From the beginning she said, "GIRL!"
Knew Mama wouldn't deliver late.

But, oh when I actually arrived-
The joy that filled her heart!
As she stayed with us for weeks
And her wisdom did impart.


Then as I grew bigger
The fun we began to share-
Baking, laughing, telling secrets,
Reading, playing... EVERYWHERE!




Now that I am older
She's even more a favorite of mine!
Loving, compassionate, and talented...
An absolute one of a kind!



Please join with us in wishing her
An extra special day...
From all of us who love you,
"May God bless you in EVERY way!"
(XOXO... MWA!)

2 comments:

NurseMarcie said...

Oh Hope, You are just too smart and talented. What a Beautiful job you did wishing your Nana a Hapee Birfdey! Your Nana is definitely one SPECIAL lady and we all Love her Sooooo Much! So I would like to join you and say HAPPY BITHDAY NANA! We Love You! And Hope you keep up the Great work and one day I know you will be able to write just as well as your Mama. Big Hugs and kisses to you and your mommy and daddy too! I hope to see you soon. Love, Auntie Marcie

urfavoritebrother said...

Im here...Im here...Im finally here haha. Even though mom and andrea combined to steal my actual email address I have found a way to post anyway!!! The blog looks great, im going to have to step up my game, my sister is becoming more computer savy than i...and im sorry if thats not how you spell savy, I never was the better speller. Hope yawl are doing great...ps hope is gettin too pretty im gonna have to start layin down some rules. love yawl brother billy