Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stopping to Think

Taking a good break from my normal, even from some of the really good things in that normal. Taking a little time to renew, to bring some requests to the One who cares the most. So thankful for prayers, for words of encouragement, for chances to connect with friends who both share and maybe do not share the beliefs that resonate to my core. Thankful for each of you who pop over here from time to time to check in on our little family.

And so I leave you with THIS, this chance to hear my heart spoken through a man, as I take some time to stop and think. I hope, so hope-- you will take a few minutes to watch and to be encouraged of how monumental and meaningful your life, my life is meant to be. How truly and deeply cherished we all are...

With Crazy Love,
~Katrina

3 comments:

amy said...

Hi friend! I didn't click on your links (b/c I'm @ work), so I can't comment on this particular post...but I did wanna stop by and say that I'm glad everyone seems to be feeling better...praise God! What a scary time!

I pray the Martins continue to find themselves in good health and happy days :)
xoxo

Christy Marshall said...

i keep popping in to hear how the follow up appointment went. shoot me a facebook message when you get a chance. nathan, lucy, and i have been praying nightly for her. that video was so good for the soul, by the way. you are my favorite, katrina.

Zach and Natasha Zirbel said...

I have heard of Francis Chan but never heard him. I already sent the link to a friend, who, will hopefully have a revelation of what Jesus is all about: loving her. Thanks for encouraging me to click on the link :)